Shredded Beet and Carrot Salad
This is a fabulous vegan recipe combining your favorite root vegetables and naturally sweet.
- 1 Bunch Beets
- 6 Medium Carrots
- 3 Cups Cabbage
- Your favorite salad dressing
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Cut the ends from the beets.
- Peel and shred the carrots and beets.
- Shred cabbage.
- Steam each ingredient separately or in layers of a steamer until barely tender, about 5 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature, plate and dress with your favorite salad dressing.