Marc's Spicy Saute
This recipe combines together your favorite vegetables with just the right amount of flavor. We encourage you to try this delicious dish, which is also easy to make.
- 1 White onion diced
- 2 Carrots cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1/2 Cabbage green or red (finely chopped)
- 1 Red bell pepper chopped
- 1 Yellow squash chopped into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 Zucchini cut into cubes or 1/4 inch slices
- 1 Cup Mushrooms any kind (chopped)
- 8 Broccoli spears chopped
- 2 Cups Vegetable broth heated
- 2 Tbs Potato starch
- Olive oil
- 2-3 Tsp Red curry paste (or more to taste)
- Rice noodles or cooked rice cooked
- To taste Braggs liquid Aminos
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Sauté onion in olive oil in a large high-sided skillet until softened.
- While the onions are cooking, chop the remainder of the vegetables and heat broth in separate saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add carrots, broccoli, red pepper and mushrooms to skillet and sauté until nearly tender.
- Add the squash and cabbage and cook for about 5-10 minutes or until the squash is just tender.
- While the vegetables are cooking, add the potato starch to 1/2-cup cold water and mix as you would when thickening gravy.
- When veggies are cooked to desired level, add broth to skillet and stir to incorporate.
- Note: Starch and water separate easily and need to be re-stirred prior to addition to broth.
- Add the potato starch/water mixture to skillet and stir.
- Simmer for a few minutes until thickened.
- Add curry paste, stir well and serve over noodles or rice.
- Drizzle with Braggs Amino's to taste. Enjoy!