Kale and Avocado Salad With Miso
Our Kale, Avocado Salad with Miso recipe, is a simple tasty salad with healthy ingredients, the perfect side to most any meal.
- 1/2 Pound Kale stalks removed, chopped
- 1 Heaping Tbs White Miso
- Juice of 1 lime or small lemon
- 2 Tbs Mirin
- 3 Green onions thinly sliced
- 1 Large Avocado chopped into bite size pieces
- Wash remove the stems and chop the kale.
- Juice the lime.
- Place the kale in a large bowl.
- Add the miso, lime juice and mirin.
- With your hands massage the kale and the dressing ingredients together for about 2 minutes.
- The kale will collapse and the dressing will coat all the leaves.
- Slice the onions thinly and add into the salad.
- Mix in the avocado and enjoy!