Dino Chips In The Dehydrator
Kale Chips are delicious and easy to make. Try this simple recipe. Enjoy!
- 12 Large Leaves Kale
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- To taste Salt
- Remove kale from tough center stalks.
- Cut or tear into pieces as large as a playing card.
- Place on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle generously with coarse salt and put in the dehydrator for the first hour, dehydrate at 145, then lower the temperature to 115.
- Check them in another hour and either remove or keep dehydrating to your desired crispiness.
- They’re Dinoliscious!