Sharon’s Beet Salad
Beets are the new coveted vegetable, they are a great source of nutrition and simply delicious. Try Sharon’s Beet Salad and let us know what you think.
- 1 Bunch Beets red and golden
- 2 Tbs Olive oil or to taste
- 2 Tbs Brown rice vinegar or to taste
- 1 Bunch Arugula
- 1/2 Cup Blue cheese
- To Taste Salt & pepper
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Boil the beets until tender then peel, quarter and slice.
- Sprinkle with olive oil and brown rice vinegar.
- Marinate for a few hours.
- Put the arugula into a large salad bowl.
- Top with beets and blue cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.