Cheese & Tomato Tortellini Salad
This is a great summer salad, perfect for those hot summer days, it is easy to make and a great dish to bring to BBQ's.
- 12 Ounces Dried Tortellini
- 1 Cup Salami chopped
- 16 Ounces Grape tomatoes cut in half
- 12 Ounces Marinated Artichoke hearts
- 6 Ounces Black olives sliced
- To taste Salt & pepper
- 1/3 Cup Hungarian wax peppers chopped
- 1/3 Cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1-7 Ounce Italian salad dressing recipe mix dry
- 1/3 Cup Olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbs Balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 Tbs White vinegar
- Cook the tortellini as directed, drain and set aside to cool.
- Chop the salami, olives and wax peppers.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- In a large bowl add together the salami, olives, peppers, tomatoes and artichoke hearts and stir to combine.
- When the tortellini is cooled to room temperature, add to the salami mix and stir to fully combine.
- In a small bowl mix together the dry Italian seasoning, olive oil, balsamic and vinegar together and mix into the salad.
- Top with cheese and serve.