If you are trying to decide how to cook the zucchini that is growing abundantly in your garden we suggest you try this delicious recipe. This is a healthy alternative to chips, and the only problem is that you just won't be able to make them fast enough.
- 4 Cups Zucchini grated
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 Cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 Tsp Ground cumin
- 1/2 Cup Spicy Tomato and Tomatillo Salsa See our recipes
- 1/2 Cup Greek yogurt
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Shred the zucchini and then remove as much moisture as possible.
- Add all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Stir to fully incorporate the egg and spices then drain off any excess liquid that forms.
- Cover baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop ¼ cup of eggplant mixture and place it on the baking sheet, flattening it down to make a thin 5 inch circle.
- Bake tortillas for about 25 minutes, or until they look “crisp’ and brown around the edges.
- Peel the zucchini tortillas off and serve warm with Greek yogurt and our Spicy Tomato and Tomatillo Salsa.