Cucumber Ranch Dressing
This is a refreshing dressing, perfect for salads and also great for dipping.
- 1 Cucumber peeled and grated
- 1 Tbs Shallot minced
- 3/4 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise *
- 3 Tbs Fresh lemon juice about 1 lemon
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Dash Cayenne pepper
- 3 Tbs Flat-leaf parsley finely chopped
- 3 Tbs Fresh chives finely chopped
- Peel and shred the cucumbers.
- Mince the parsley.
- Mince the shallot.
- Chop the chives.
- Juice the lemon.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl and let sit for 30 minutes and serve as a dressing or as a dip.
* See our Lady Moon Farms Recipe