Zucchini Pizza Boats
Try our super healthy and fully satisfying pizza alternative. Get creative with the ingredients. This is a fun family recipe. Enjoy!
- 4 Zucchini
- 3/4 Cup Marinara or pizza sauce
- 1/4 Red onion sliced
- 1/4 Cup Kalamata olives chopped
- 1/2 Cup Garlic & Herb Cherry Tomatoes *
- 2 Tbs Fresh basil chopped
- 1/2 Jalapeño peppers thinly sliced (optional)
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the inside seeds and cut a thin slice lengthwise from the bottom of the boat to stop it from rocking.
- Spread a light layer of sauce (about 1 tablespoon) inside each zucchini. Top with onions, olives, jalapeño basil and tomatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until zucchini is tender (but not mushy). Enjoy!
* See Lady Moon Farms Garlic & Herb Cherry Tomato recipe