Chard Breakfast Muffins
This is a perfect brunch, snack or breakfast recipe. It is easy to make and we think everyone will enjoy. Add your favorite ingredients and make up your own version.
- 1 Cup All-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1 Cup Milk Farm Fresh, un-pasterized
- 1 Cup Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 Cup Breakfast sausage cooked
- 1-2 Cups Hash-brown potatoes cooked
- 2 Cups Chard cleaned, stems removed and chopped
- 3 Tbs Coconut oil
- Gather your ingredients together and heat the oven to 375 F.
- Grease a regular-size 12 muffin cups baking pan with coconut oil.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt together.
- Mix the eggs and flour mixture together to fully incorporate.
- Cook the chard in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil until it is limp and dark green.
- In a skillet, cook the sausage over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until sausage is no longer pink and drain any oil.
- Combine the sausage, egg mixture, hash-browns, cheese and chard together.
- Put 1 tablespoon of egg mixture into the bottom of each muffin.
- Add about 1/2 a cup of the sausage mixture over the egg.
- Top with 1-2 more tablespoons of egg.
- Bake for 30 Minutes until the tops are starting to brown and the eggs are fully cooked.
- Perfect for breakfast, brunch or great as a snack.