Sautéed Shrimp & Leek Pasta
Shrimp and pasta go hand in hand and make a delicious meal. We love the addition of the tomatoes and leeks and think you will too!
- 24 Large Shrimp raw, tail on
- 5 Leeks washed and sliced
- 3 Large Tomatoes diced
- 6 Cloves Garlic minced
- 3 Shallots minced
- 1 Lemon
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- To taste Salt & pepper
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese grated
- 1 Pkg Angel hair pasta
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Wash the leeks removing the outer layers and thinly slice.
- Remove the skins to the garlic.
- Mince with a chef's knife and finely chop.
- In a large skillet add the butter and olive oil and melt.
- Add the leeks, shallots and garlic and sauté until soft about 10 minutes.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salt water until done and drain.
- Add the shrimp to the sauce and sauté until fully cooked and bright orange in color and serve over pasta with the grated cheese.