Here is a healthy, easy recipe that is filled with ingredients that are not only good for you but also delicious!
- 3 Cups Brown Rice we used a brown rice combo
- 9 Farm fresh eggs
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tsp Curry powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric powder
- To taste Salt
- 3 Cups Milk
- 1/2 Bunch Chard stems removed and chopped
- 1/2 Bunch Kale stems removed and chopped
- 2 Tbs Coconut oil
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 Pound Cheese we used jack, shredded
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x13 pan.
- Cook the rice, we used a rice cooker.
- Spread the rice on the bottom of the pan.
- Put the eggs, garlic, curry & turmeric into the blender and blend.
- Add the milk and salt.
- Wash, cut and remove the stems from the kale and chard.
- Steam your chard and kale in a steamer for about 3-4 minutes.
- Sauté the onion in 2 tablespoons of coconut oil until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Spread the onion on top of the rice mixture.
- Layer the kale and chard on top of the onion.
- Spread the cheese on top of the greens.
- Pour the egg mixture on top and bake for 1 hour, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
Please feel free to add your favorite ingredients to this dish.