Healthy Zucchini Bread Recipe
Here is one more way to enjoy summer zucchini. Try our healthy version of zucchini bread. Simple and delicious. Enjoy!
- 3/4 Cups Milk
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Coconut sugar
- 1/3 Cup Coconut oil Melted
- 1 Tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 Cups Zucchini shredded, (about 2 small zucchini)
- 1 1/2 Cups All-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 2 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate chips optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9x5 inch loaf pan or 4 small loaf pans with cooking oil then dust with flour.
- Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla in a medium bowl.
- Stir in zucchini. Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients and chocolate chips to the dry ingredients.
- Stir until combined.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and bake until golden brown. You can test with a wooden tooth pick, it is done and when it comes out clean, 50 minutes to an hour.
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes and then turn out onto a wire rack.
- Cool for one hour before slicing. Enjoy!