Bok Choy With Ginger and Tomatoes
This is a great way to enjoy healthy greens. A quick recipe that is a perfect side to most any dish.
- 1 Tbs Coconut oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tbs Fresh ginger root
- 7 Cups Fresh bok choy
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Bunch Green onions
- 2 Tbs Soy sauce or Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- Get your ingredients together.
- Mince ginger.
- Chop tomatoes.
- Dice spring onions.
- Chop the bok choy and remove the stems.
- Heat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add bok choy, tomatoes and soy sauce and cook 5 minutes or until the greens are wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.