Viva Fettuccini Verde
Disguising your greens in homemade pasta is one way to get your family to eat more fresh vegetables. This recipe is easy to make and delicious.
- 2 Cups Red Dandelion greens or arugula
- 2 Farm fresh eggs
- 1-1 1/2 Cups Flour or more as needed
- 1/2 Cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- Gather your ingredients together.
- In a food processor blend greens and eggs until smooth.
- Add the salt and flour and pulse until dough forms into a ball and is stiff, add more flour as needed.
- Remove and place onto a clean floured surface
- Roll out the dough to 1/16″ thick.
- Using a pizza cutter cut into strips.
- Hang or lay pasta noodles and allow to dry for a few hours.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and cook for 2-3 minutes, depending on the size of the noodles.
- Top with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!