Rockin' Red Kale
Rockin' Red Kale is a delicious way to enjoy your greens.
- 1 Large Onion
- 1 Bunch Kale About 2 Pounds
- 2 Tsp Vinegar
- 1/4 Tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- To taste Salt & pepper
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Sauté the onion in a large non-stick skillet on low heat, until translucent.
- Add coarsely chopped kale leaves to the onions and cook, covered, stirring occasionally until the leaves are wilted but still bright green.
- Stir in the vinegar and red pepper flakes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, and serve immediately or at room temperature.