Smoked Salmon and Cucumbers
This is a healthier twist to smoked salmon and bagels. It is also a great gluten free party appetizer dish to share with your friends.
- 1 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Large Cucumber sliced
- 3/4 Cup Smoked Salmon
- 1/4 Cup Red onion finely diced
- To taste Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 Cup Capers
- In a Kitchen Aid mix the cream cheese and milk together making a smooth creamy texture.
- Cut the ends from the cucumbers and peel a few strips of the skin off, then slice into 1 1/2 inch slices.
- Using a melon ball scooper, scoop out the cucumber slices leaving the bottoms intact.
- Dice the onion.
- Top with cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Put a few pieces of red onion on top of the cream cheese.
- Put a dab of smoked salmon on top add three capers and serve!