Cucumber Hummus Rolls
Hot summer days are the perfect time to enjoy lite healthy snacks. This is a delicious and satisfying treat. Your guests will never know just how healthy this gorgeous appetizer is. Enjoy!
- 1 Cucumber cut into slices
- 1/2 Cup Hummus *
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled feta
- 8 Kalamata olives chopped
- 8 Cherry tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 Cup Alfalfa sprouts
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Peel the cucumber leaving 3/4 inch stripes.
- Cut the cucumber into 1-2 inch pieces, using a melon baller scoop out a small bowl of the cucumber leaving the bottom intact.
- Spoon a large teaspoon of hummus into each cucumber roll.
- Sprinkle a bit of feta cheese on top.
- Gently place the olives, tomato bits and finish with the alpha alpha sprouts. Enjoy!
*See our Lady Moon Farms Hummus Recipe