Making your own Hummus is easy. This recipe can be served with veggies or used with our Cucumber Hummus Rolls.
- 15 Ounces chickpeas 1 can, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 Cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 Cup Tahini
- 1 Large Clove Garlic minced
- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- 1/2 Tbs Kosher salt
- 1/2 Tsp Ground cumin
- 2-3 Tbs Water
- Dash Paprika for serving
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Juice about 1 1/2 lemons to measure 1/4 cup.
- In a food processor, combine tahini and lemon juice.
- Process for 1 minute. Scrape sides and bottom of bowl and process again for a minute.
- Add the olive oil, minced garlic, cumin and the salt.
- Process for 30 seconds, scrape sides and bottom of bowl then process again for 2 minutes.
- Add the Chickpeas and process until smooth.
- If the hummus is too thick slowly add 2 to 3 tablespoons of water until the consistency is perfect.
- Sprinkle with paprika and drizzle with olive oil. Enjoy!