Blue Cheese and Butter Lettuce Salad
Simple salads are the best! This is a naturally sweetened salad, perfect when eaten alone or as a side.
- 1 Butter lettuce washed and torn into pieces
- 1 Pear or Apple peeled, cored and chopped
- 1/2 Red onion small, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Walnuts
- 1/4 Cup Blue cheese crumbled
- 2 Celery stalks chopped (optional)
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms thinly sliced (optional)
- 1 Part Vegetable oil
- 1 Part Rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs Honey
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Thinly slice the red onion
- Cut or tear the salad into bite sized pieces.
- Mix together the salad dressing ingredients
- Toss the salad ingredients together serve with the dressing.