Tofu Salad Rolls With Rice Noodles
This vegan salad roll is simple to make and full of flavors. You can add as much Sriracha sauce as you like, depending on your heat preference. This is a hearty salad and we think you will love it!
- 16 Ounce Firm Tofu cut into small squares
- 1 Tbs Coconut oil
- To taste Salt & pepper
- 4 Ounces Pad Thai Rice Noodles, cooked
- 6-8 Boston lettuce leafs
- 2 Carrots shredded
- 1 Cucumber chopped
- 6 Green onions chopped
- 1 Cup Fresh cilantro
- 1/2 Cup Chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup Sweet chili sauce
- 1/4 Cup Sriracha Hot Sauce or to taste
- 1/4 Cup Peanuts
- Gather all your ingredients together.
- Cut up tofu into small pieces.
- Heat up the oil in a large skillet.
- Add the tofu and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on medium high until all the sides are brown and crunchy.
- In a separate bowl, mix together; the peanut butter, sweet chili sauce, sriracha sauce and set aside.
- In the lettuce leaf add the noodles, Tofu, carrots, onions, cilantro and cucumbers.
- Top with the sauce, nuts and roll up and enjoy!
- This also makes a nice salad mixing all the ingredients together