Watermelon Fruit Popsicles
Using fresh organic fruit is the best way to make summer snacks. This is a simple way to keep kids of all ages cool. A great casein free alternative to ice creams. Enjoy!
- 3 Cups Watermelon puree You can use honeydew or cantaloupe puree
- 1/2 Cup Fresh blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Strawberries chopped
- 1/2 Cup Black Berries
- 2 Kiwi peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Cup Cherries seeded and sliced
- 1 Dozen Popsicle molds
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Chop up the fruit.
- Fill the Popsicle molds with the freshly chopped fruit.
- Pour the watermelon puree into each mold filling to the top.
- Place in your freezer for 6-8 hours. Run the molds under warm water for a few seconds to release the Popsicle.