Curried Mustard Greens
This is a great combination of flavors that make a perfectly healthy meal. Enjoy!
- 1 Bunch Mustard greens
- 1 Tbs Ghee clarified butter
- 2 Medium Shallots Chopped
- 1 Tbs Fresh ginger root minced
- 1 Pinch Crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Can Kidney beans 15 Oz
- 1 Can Tomato sauce 15 Oz
- 2 Tsp Curry powder
- 1/2 Cup Half & half
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Place greens in the pot, cover & cook 7 minutes, or just until tender.
- Drain & rinse under cold water.
- Heat the ghee in a skillet over med-high heat, and cook shallots until lightly brown.
- Stir in ginger & season with red pepper.
- Mix in greens, kidney beans, tomato sauce & curry powder.
- Stir in half and half, & continue cooking until heated through.