Red Hot Chard
Looking for a way to spice up your dinner? Try our Red Hot Chard recipe, healthy and delicious. Enjoy!
- 1 Bunch Swiss chard
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 2 Tsp Fresh ginger root peeled and minced
- 2 Jalapeño peppers sliced
- To taste Salt & pepper
- Wearing gloves to protect your hands, slice the jalapeños.
- Separate the stems and leaves from Swiss chard.
- Chop the stems and set aside.
- Cut up the leaves into small pieces and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high.
- Add chard stems, ginger, and jalapeno slices; cook until stems soften, 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chard leaves, cover, and cook until wilted, 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook until tender, 4 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dish.