Paleo Buffalo Chicken Soup
This soup is healthy, full of flavor, and the perfect hearty meal.
- 1 Head Cauliflower chopped
- 4 Boneless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbs Organic powdered chicken stock powder
- 2 Tbs Fresh local honey
- 3 Stalks Celery chopped
- 1 Cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1 Onion diced
- 1 Tsp Back pepper
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tbs Garlic powder
- 1/2 Tbs Onion Powder
- 1 Can Coconut milk
- 1 Tbs Fresh parsley chopped
- 1 Tbs Chives chopped
- 1/2 Cup Fresh cilantro chopped
- Cut the cauliflower into pieces, removing the leaves and stems.
- In a large stockpot add 8 cups of water, cauliflower, and chicken then bring to boil, reduce to medium high.
- The chicken should take about 20 minutes to fully cook, then remove from the pot.
- Add the coconut milk, chicken stock, spices, honey, and Franks Red Hot Sauce to the pot.
- In batches, pour the mixture into a blender (being careful not to splash the hot liquid) and puree until smooth.
- Return the liquid to the pot and turn the burner down to medium low.
- Once the chicken has cooled, shred the chicken using two forks, and return to the pot.
- Chop up the celery and onion and add to the soup.
- Chop the parsley, chives and cilantro.
- Stir in the parsley, chives and cilantro then simmer for 20 min.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!