Can't get enough kale? Try our steamed Mediterranean Kale recipe.
- 12 Cups Kale chopped
- 2 Tbs Lemon juice
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 Tbs Garlic Minced
- 1 Tsp Soy sauce or Bragg's Liquid Aminos
- To taste Salt & pepper
- Remove the stems from the kale and chop it up into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the kale in a steamer.
- Steam until just tender, 7 to 10 minutes depending on thickness.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, soy sauce, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss steamed kale with dressing until coated and serve immediately. Enjoy!