Avocados are a healthy and delicious snack, full of vitamins and minerals. Each serving of guacamole contains 8 grams of monounsaturated fat, which may lower your cholesterol and help regulate your blood sugar levels.
- 6 Avocados
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1/4 White onion
- 1 Clove Garlic
- To taste Tabasco sauce or your favorite spicy sauce
- To taste Garlic salt
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Peel and pit the avocados and mash with a fork, leaving a chunky texture.
- Dice the onion, tomatoes and garlic then add to the avocado mixture.
- Mash together.
- Add salt and Tabasco to taste.
- Serve with your favorite chips and enjoy!