Lemon-Herb Golden Beets
Roasted beets are vibrant and delicious, especially when tossed with fresh rosemary and lemon zest. We think you will enjoy this recipe as a side or as an addition to your favorite salad.
- 1 1/2 Pounds Golden beets cooked, peeled and chopped
- 4 Tsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbs Fresh rosemary chopped
- 1 Tsp Lemon zest
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375F and trim the stems and bottoms off the beets.
- Set in 1 inch of water and bake for 1 1/2 hours, the beets are done when easily poked with a fork.
- Peel and cut the beets into rounds slices.
- Cut into sticks.
- Zest the lemon and chop the rosemary.
- Put the beets into a bowl and drizzle with oil, top with the zest and add the rosemary.
- Toss to coat and serve.