Lacinato Kale is sometimes referred to as “Dinosaur Kale”. Try this preparation for a healthy potato-chip-like snack, the whole family is sure to love. They’re “Dinoliscious!”
Kale "Dino" Chips
- 1 Bunch Kale
- 3 Tbs Olive oil
- To taste Salt or other seasoning
- Wash and dry kale.
- Remove kale from tough center stalks.
- Tear into pieces as large as a playing card.
- Place on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle generously with coarse salt or other seasoning of choice and bake at 350˚ for about 7 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy as soon as they're cool enough to handle.