Camacho's Spicy Peppers
This is a delicious healthy vegan recipe. You can top the peppers with tomatoes or tomato sauce if you like giving it a family style fun meal twist. Enjoy!
- 4 Bell peppers
- 1 Cloves Garlic shaved
- 1 Jalapeño peppers thinly sliced
- 1 Large Tomato chopped
- 1 Small Onion thinly sliced
- Olive oil or coconut oil
- To taste Salt & pepper
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Cut the bell peppers in half and remove the seeds and core.
- Peel and thinly slice the garlic.
- Cut the jalapeños.
- Place the peppers on a baking dish and fill with ingredients. You can add different vegetables and top with tomato sauce if you like.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook at 125 F until wilted or if you prefer your veggies more cooked, heat your oven to 350 F, then cook for 25 minutes.