Garlic & Herb Cherry Tomatoes
Lady Moon Farms has a reputation for having the most delicious cherry tomatoes. This recipe is just one way to enjoy these gems. It is easy to make, and we think a great addition to any meal.
- 3 Tbs Olive oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Pints Grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbs Basil chopped, plus more for garnish
- 2 Tbs Fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped, plus more for garnish
- 1 Tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 Tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- Chop the parsley.
- Have your ingredients ready.
- Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan large enough to hold all the tomatoes in one layer.
- Add the garlic to the oil and cook over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, basil, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, tossing occasionally, until the tomatoes begin to loose their firm round shape.
- Sprinkle with a little fresh chopped basil and parsley and serve hot or at room temperature. Enjoy!