Looking for something different to serve? Try our Tormato Mint Marmalade. This is a delicious sauce for lamb, beef or chicken. It is also a great appetizer when served with cream cheese and crackers.
- ½ Cup Orange marmalade
- 2 Cups Tomato finely diced
- ½ Cup Fresh mint
- 2 Tbs Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbs Brown sugar
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Remove the seeds from the tomatoes, then dice into quarter-inch pieces.
- In a saucepan add orange marmalade, cider vinegar, and sugar.
- Cook until the mixture reduces to a syrup.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the excess water reduces.
- This will take about 20 minutes.
- While the tomatoes are cooking chop the mint.
- Add the mint and stir.
- This keeps well in the refrigerator or freezer, but should be served warm or at room temperature.