Spicy Dandelion Pineapple Juice
This is a great juice recipe that has a nice pick me up. The spice will depend on the jalapeño, you can use half to start with if you are concerned about the heat, each pepper is different.
- 1 Cup Dandelion greens
- 1 1/2 Cups Fresh pineapple
- 1 Jalapeño pepper seeded
- 1 Lime cut into lime zest strips
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Cut the stem off the jalapeño and remove the seeds.
- Chop the pineapple.
- Thinly slice the zest off the lime.
- Juice the dandelion greens, pineapple and jalapeño.
- Garnish with lime zest and serve immediately, poured over ice cubes or at room temperature.