Raw Dandy Egg Salad
These ingredients mix together nicely, the egg yolks and vinaigrette make it a tasty salad.
- 1 Bunch Dandelion greens
- 4-5 Farm fresh eggs boiled
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable oil
- 1/8 Cup Apple cider vinegar
- To taste Salt & pepper
- Wash and dry the dandelions greens.
- Chop the dandelions, removing the ends.
- Boil the eggs.
- Peel and dice the eggs.
- Mix the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper together.
- Put the greens in a large salad bowl.
- Add the eggs and vinaigrette, tossing to mix the ingredients together.
- This salad is a meal in itself or a great starter.
You can make this with regular vinegar and if you do we suggest that you add some sugar.