Sautéed Kale & Beet Greens
Looking for another delicious way to cook up your favorite greens? Check out our sautéed kale & beet greens recipe.
- 1 Bunch Kale ribs removed, chopped
- 1 Bunch Beet greens chopped
- 2 Tbs Coconut oil
- To taste Sea salt
- 1 Tbs Apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 Tsp Crushed red pepper flakes
- Gently wash the kale and beet greens under cool running water.
- Remove and discard the ribs from the kale and chop.
- Chop the beet greens.
- Dice the onion.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté for 10-15 minutes, until glossy.
- Add the beet and kale greens, salt, pepper and sauté.
- Once the greens are tender, just before serving add the apple cider vinegar and red pepper flakes.
- Serve immediately.