Salmon & Oven Roasted Tomato Quiche
Making quiche is easy and a great way to use left overs. In this recipe we used salmon but you can add almost anything that you have on hand. Combining foods that you enjoy is the key.
- 1 Pie crust 9 inch, unbaked
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Cooked Salmon
- 1/2 Cup Smoked Gouda cheese shredded
- 4 Pieces Herb Parmesan Zucchini Sticks diced *
- 3 Oven Roasted Tomatoes chopped *
- 2 Spring onions chopped
- 3/4 Cup Whole milk
- To taste Salt & pepper
- Dash Cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Bake the pie crust in a preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- Reduce the oven to 325 F.
- Whisk eggs and milk together, add the salt, pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Chop up the Herb Parmesan Zucchini Sticks.
- Cut up the oven roasted tomatoes and add to the quiche.
- Sprinkle the remaining ingredients into the bottom of the piecrust.
- Top with the milk and egg mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until browned and the middle is firm.
- Allow to cool before serving. Enjoy!
* See our Lady Moon Farms recipes