Frank Falcinelli’s Heirloom Tomato and Avocado Salad
Enjoy heirloom tomatoes and avocado this summer. It's the perfect time! We believe the simplest recipes can be the best. This recipe is easy, refreshing and delicious.
- 1 Large Tomato sliced in thin wedges
- 1 Large Avocado chopped
- 1/4 Red onion thinly sliced
- 1 Tbs Olive oil High grade
- To taste Salt & pepper
- 2 Ounces Parmesan cheese shaved
- Seed and chop the avocados.
- Slice the onions.
- Chop the tomatoes.
- Combine the tomatoes, avocado and red onions on a plate or bowl. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Top with cheese, optional.
- Thank you In Season for the recipe. Enjoy!