Pear and Tomato Salsa
Looking for a salad with a twist? Try our Pear and Tomato Salsa. Perfect for parties as a dip or as a salad.
- 1 Pint Grape tomatoes chopped
- 3 Pears
- 1 Tbs Lemon juice
- 1/4 Large Red onion diced
- 1 Jalapeño peppers seeded and diced
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 2 Tbs Red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbs Honey
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Peel, seed and chop the pears and toss with lemon juice.
- Combine the pears, tomatoes, onions, and peppers together.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar & honey.
- Pour the honey dressing over the pear mixture and chill for one hour.
- Serve as a salad or with bread or chips.