Pear & Ham Grilled Cheese
Our Pear & Ham Grilled Cheese recipe is another twist to the traditional grilled cheese sandwich. The Brie and pears make it light and refreshing, perfect for brunch.
- 4 Slices Homemade bread
- 1 Large Pear
- 1-2 Tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbs Olive oil
- 6 Ounces Brie sliced
- 4 Slices Ham thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Greens lettuce, spinach or kale
- Peel and slice the pear into 1/8 inch slices.
- Brush the olive oil onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Generously spread mustard onto the other side.
- Place the bread onto a heated skillet on medium high, oil side down.
- Top with 1/2 the pears slices.
- Layer with 1/2 the greens and 2 slices of ham.
- Cover with the second slice of bread and cook on each side until the cheese melts and sides are toasted.
- Serve with your favorite fruit or side salad.