Oven Roasted Veggie Chips
Looking for that healthy snack alternative? Check out our easy and delicious roasted veggie recipe. It goes great with our Tomato & Green Olive Salsa or our Eggplant Dip. Enjoy!
- 1 Medium Beet
- 2 Parsnips
- 1 Turnip
- 3 Tbs Coconut oil melted
- 2 Tbs Salt
- Gather your ingredients together and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel veggies and slice 1/16th of an inch thick with a very sharp knife or a mandoline, the thinner the better.
- In a mixing bowl, toss veggies with coconut oil.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper and then arrange a single layer and sprinkle with salt.
- You may have to cook a few batches.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the edges start to dry out, turn them over and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- As the beets cook they will become lighter in color.
- Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool, the chips get crispy when cold.
- Serve immediately with our Green Olive & Tomato Salsa or our Eggplant Dip.