Herb Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
The summer is a perfect time to eat fresh zucchini. Here is a healthy and simple version. Enjoy!
- 4 Zucchini quartered lengthwise
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 Tbs Fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley chopped or 1 1/2 teaspon dried
- 1 Tsp Fresh thyme chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 Tsp Fresh oregano chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 Tbs Fresh basil chopped or 1 1/2 tablespoon dried
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic powder
- To taste Salt & pepper
- 2 Tbs Olive oil
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a cooling rack on top of the parchment paper.
- Wash and cut your zucchini, quartered lengthwise.
- Chop your fresh herbs.
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients except for the olive oil.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the zucchini sticks then cover with the Parmesan mixture, place on the racks.
- Bake in the oven until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Then broil for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately as a side dish or an appetizer.