English Peas with Kale and Tomato Pasta
This pasta dish is delicious and a great way to get nutritious veggies into your family. The fresh peas and tomatoes combined together make a delicate and decadent dish.
- 2 Cups Fresh Green Peas shelled
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 4 Tbs Olive oil
- 3 Tbs Butter
- 1 Shallot minced
- 1 Cup Lady Moon Farms Cherry Tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 Cup Freshly grated Parmesan
- 16 Shrimp Large
- 5 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 1 Pound Fettuccine noodles
- Bring a large pot of water with 1teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon olive oil to boil.
- Mince the shallots.
- In a large skillet add 3 tablespoons of olive oil, butter, shallots and garlic then sauté for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the peas and tomatoes and sauté for 7 minutes.
- Remove the stems of the kale and chop.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook as directed.
- While the pasta is cooking add the shrimp to the tomato and pea mixture.
- Add the chopped kale into the last three minutes of the pasta water.
- Cook until the shrimp is bright orange and heated through.
- Drain the pasta and kale once it is cooked.
- Add the pasta and kale mixture to the shrimp, tomato and onions and stir to fully combine the flavors.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread.