Ponzu Shrimp With Tomatoes
Mixing vegetables with pasta is simply delicious. This combination of flavors makes an elegant dish that your guests will think you slaved over. Enjoy!
- 10 Shrimp large
- 1 Bunch Green onions diced
- 4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Tbs Coconut oil
- 2 Large Round Tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Red Peppers *
- 2 Tbs Ponzu
- 1 Tbs Fresh thyme
- 1 Tbs Fresh marjoram
- 1 Tbs Fresh parsley
- 1/4 Cup Marcona Almonds
- 2 Tbs Capers
- The juice of 1/2 lemon
- Angel hair pasta cooked
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Juice your lemon.
- We used Roasted Red Peppers from our Lady Moon Farms recipe. Omit if you do not have.
- In a large skillet heat up the coconut oil, add the onions, garlic and Ponzu, and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add in the tomatoes, peppers, thyme, marjoram, and parsley.
- Stir the mixture, letting the flavors combine and cook until the tomatoes soften.
- Add shrimp and lemon juice to the mixture, cook for a few minutes until they are bright orange and cooked through.
- Shrimp cooks fast, be careful not to over cook.
- Pour the tomato shrimp mixture over the cooked pasta and top with the capers and Marona almonds last.
* See our Lady Moon Farms recipe