Parmesan Garlic Kale Chips
Making your own kale chips is easy and cost effective. This is just one more way to enjoy kale and encourage your picky eaters to enjoy healthy snacks.
- 1 Small Bunch Kale lacinato, purple or curly,
- 1 Tsp Garlic powder
- 2 Tsps Parmesan cheese grated
- Pinch Cayenne pepper
- Dash Paprika
- 1 Tsp Sea salt
- 1 1/2 Tsp Olive oil
- Wash and pat dry the kale.
- Remove the center stalks and cut into roughly 2" pieces.
- Place in a large bowl or storage bag.
- Add all the ingredients and shake or mix vigorously to coat the leaves evenly.
- Place the kale on the trays of a dehydrator, and dehydrate for roughly 2 hours at 145.
- Kale chips are the perfect snack. Enjoy!
This is also great for pizza toppings. See our Lady Moon Farms Kale Pizza recipe.