Mini Mexican Dip Appetizers
The word "mini" is a bit deceiving, this is a hearty appetizer that is appealing to the eyes and fun to eat. Replacing the sour cream that is typically served in this layered dip with yogurt makes it low in calories.
- 2 Avocados pitted, peeled & mashed
- 1/4 Tsp Garlic salt
- Dash Tabasco sauce
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 Cup Refried beans
- 1-1/2 Cups Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbs Taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup Cherry tomatoes quartered
- 1/4 Cup Green onions sliced
- 1/4 Cup Black olives sliced
- 1/4 Cup Fresh cilantro
- Peel the avocados, remove the seeds and mash them up with a fork.
- Add the garlic salt, lime juice and Tabasco sauce then mix thoroughly.
- Fill the bottom of the margarita glasses with the avocado mixture.
- Spread the beans over the top of the avocado layer.
- Mix the yogurt and taco seasoning together until fully combined.
- Spread over the bean layer.
- Sprinkle with the cheese, black olives, tomatoes, onions and cilantro sprigs and serve. Ole!