Mexican Tomato Salsa
Salsa made with Lady Moon Farm’s tomatoes is like no other. We encourage you to get playful with the ingredients. This is an easy recipe and you can make it as hot or as mild as you like. Ole!
- 10 Tomatoes
- 1 Yellow onion
- 2-3 Jalapeño peppers or to taste
- 1 Bunch Fresh cilantro
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- To taste Salt
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut in half.
- Quarter the onion and cut the jalapeños in half.
- Add the tomatoes, onions, jalapeños, and garlic into the blender and puree.
- Add the cilantro, salt and cumin then puree until the cilantro is chopped.
- You can chop everything by hand if you prefer.
- This is a great salsa served with chips or an addition to any Mexican dish.
Warning: chilies are all different in flavor and heat so please taste test as you go, adding more tomatoes to cool down. We also recommend that when working with any chills, that you should wear gloves.