This simple sauce combines, olive oil, onion, garlic, and tomatoes. Its flavor is pure and clean, and it can be used on any number of pastas.
- 1 Onion minced
- 3 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 Cup Olive oil
- 2 Pounds Tomatoes cored and chopped small
- Pinch Coconut sugar
- To taste Salt & pepper
- Gather your ingredients together.
- In a medium-large saucepan over medium heat, cook the onion and garlic in the oil, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, sugar, salt and pepper, cover saucepan and simmer, stirring occasionally for 25 minutes.
- Serve over al dente pasta and enjoy!