Kale “Dino” Chips
Lacinato Kale is sometimes referred to as “Dinosaur Kale”. Try this preparation for a potato-chip-like snack the whole family is sure to enjoy!
- 1 Bunch Kale
- 5 Tbs Olive oil
- 1 Tbs Salt Or other seasoning
- Remove the tough center stalks and tear the kale into pieces as large as a playing card.
- Place on a cookie sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle generously with coarse salt or your seasoning of choice and bake at 350˚for about 7 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy as soon as they’re cool enough to handle. They’re “Dinoliscious!”