Homemade Saltine Crackers
Making homemade crackers is easy and simply delicious. For a twist you can add a cup of your favorite cheese. These crackers are great eaten alone or when served with our Paleo Buffalo Chicken Soup or Tomato Soup.
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 2/3 Cup Buttermilk or sour milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Sift the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together; we used a Kitchen Aid
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- For thinner crackers cut the dough in half and make two batches.
- Roll out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Score the dough with a knife making 2-inch squares and prick deeply with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and break the crackers apart while still warm. Enjoy!