Breakfast Chard With Parmesan Crisps
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This gluten free recipe is delicious and fully satisfying. Perfect for brunch, your guests will love it!
- 2 Tbs Coconut oil
- 1 Bunch Chard
- 4 Cloves Garlic minced
- 1 Tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Pine nuts toasted
- To taste Salt & pepper
- 4 Farm fresh eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese grated
For the Parmesan Crisps
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Gather your ingredients together.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Measure 1/4 cup of cheese and place it in the parchment paper.
- With your hands pat the cheese out flat to make a (4), 4-5 inch rounds. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes. While baking you can cook the chard.
- Chop the chard and remove the stems.
- In a large skillet heat up 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chard and sauté for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the apple cider vinegar, pine nuts and cook for an additional minute. Salt and pepper to taste and transfer to your serving dish.
- Use the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil and cook your eggs.
- Top the chard with eggs and serve with Parmesan Crisps.
Just a warning, this is a bit addicting. Enjoy!